When we say time series, we mean a streaming sequence of tuples each with a timestamp and a floating point value [timestamp, value]; the value arises from a sensor taking a measurement of a real world, physical process at some sample rate, often significantly greater than 1 Hz. We have won grants from the Department of Energy, ARPA-E, and the National Science Foundation. If you have ever wanted to join a startup whose management is primarily technical and was breakeven before their Series A, this is that opportunity.
A Little About You
- You are mature.
- You are professional and dependable.
- You're self directed.
- You're sharp and intellectually curious.
- You're friendly.
- You are persistent.
- You want to improve.
- You enjoy building and creating.
- You are happy and successful working remote.
- Believe in using your powers for good and "growing the pie," instead of trying to get a slightly bigger slice for yourself.
- Team first - we have and will continue to build a zero politics environment.
- Eager to join a small, talented, and like-minded team.
- Excited to collaborate with some of the best and the brightest in the world.
- Appreciates and maximizes the opportunity to work from home.
- Agree with the Python Code of Conduct.
Types of Positions
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent in one of two broad buckets: people who build things and people who can sell things. Example of individuals that we tend to hire are below. Please note that this is not a job posting.
- Go Lang Engineer / Distributed Systems Engineer
- Front End Engineer with a focus on React.js and D3.js
- Data Visualization Engineer
- Python Engineer
- Data Engineer
- ML Engineer
- Data Scientist / Power Engineering Expert
- Technical Marketing
If you are interested in joining PingThings, please ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.