We're looking for someone to help grow our DevOps as we scale the company and onboard new customers. An ideal candidate for this position would have strong Linux/UNIX and networking fundamentals, as well as experience with containerization and container orchestration.
This role focuses on maintaining our existing cloud and on-prem clusters as well as building automation tools to help us spin up new clusters and deploy our software more quickly.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning cloud resource allocation & finding ways to reduce our cloud spend
- Improving quality and breadth of alerting to create more visibility into issues without unnecessary distractions
- Integrating new services into our platform
- Helping developers deploy and troubleshoot software
What You'll Need to be Successful
Strong Linux and networking fundamentals, experience with shell-scripting, good communication skills, a desire to keep learning new things, and a commitment to working together as part of a remote team.
Nice to Know
- AWS (or other cloud provider) experience
- Experience with time-series databases
- Distributed systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.